The recording of operations through an accounting system, allows to maintain adequate control over the movement of cash and contributes to decision making, through the accounts and financial statements prepared at the closing date of the accounting management, according to the heading of the company.
As an example of the main tasks performed in accounting are mentioned:
- Account Plan Preparation
- Opening Balance Preparation
- Registration of the operations of banks, customers, inventories, suppliers, loans, wages and salaries, taxes, etc.
- Preparation of financial statements (Balance Sheet, income statement, statement of evolution of equity, cash flow, notes to financial statements).
- Tax annexes
- Preparation of the Closing Balance
- Preparation of the Liquidation Balance
- Account analysis, among other tasks, that allow for timely and reliable accounting information for decision making.